• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do Call of Duty fans say about Zelda?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
It's a wonderful thing when you figure out the world isn't black or white. That people are not binary, and neither are their opinions. That just because you enjoy one thing, doesn't mean you cannot enjoy another, and that being labelled, and the labels themselves, though perhaps based on someone's truth, do not apply to you. That you can love object X and object Y, whereas another would only love X and loathe Y.

I'm sure every fan of CoD has their own opinion, that may or may not be part of a hive-mindedness, but regardless, one that would most likely differ from person to person.

But if you really are curious, feel free to ask: https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty/

Reactions: Dan

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Well like any large group of people it varies. Some of them are fans of Zelda themselves, and others might hate it. It spans a whole range from love to hate.

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
It's a wonderful thing when you figure out the world isn't black or white. That people are not binary, and neither are their opinions. That just because you enjoy one thing, doesn't mean you cannot enjoy another, and that being labelled, and the labels themselves, though perhaps based on someone's truth, do not apply to you. That you can love object X and object Y, whereas another would only love X and loathe Y.

I'm sure every fan of CoD has their own opinion, that may or may not be part of a hive-mindedness, but regardless, one that would most likely differ from person to person.

But if you really are curious, feel free to ask: https://www.reddit.com/r/CallOfDuty/
I did go on a Call of Duty Community on Google+ and did a poll of worst game ever made and Zelda was on one of the list and not many voted Zelda but most voted Minecraft(I like that game) and mostly CoD Infinite Warfare. Only a couple hated Zelda and one said only Nintendo nerds like it.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Here's another question....
Why do we care?

If CoD fans came invading ZD, your home, and Nintendo places worldwide, then I think we would care.

But I don't think CoD fans are hurting anyone. Who cares if they don't like Zelda? They have their taste, and we have ours. And you cannot concretely say "oh CoD fans hate Zelda". I have quite a few friends who are into both. People are people, with their own personal tastes and own opinions.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
A strange question indeed. Frankly, the people who play hardcore CoD probably don't care about Zelda one way or another, as they only care about CoD. I've met too many CoDers that literally play nothing but CoD. It is the only game they play. A couple of them didn't even know about the existence of other big game series.

Those people exist, just as people who only play [Final Fantasy/Fighters/Halo/FIFA/insert franchise or genre here].

I would posit that the only people who have strong opinions about a certain series or genre are people who are really into a direct rival of that series or genre. In other words, I could see a CoD fan and a Battlefield fan going at each other a lot more than I could see a CoD fan and a Zelda fan going at each other, because the games are nothing alike.

I even saw a lot of CoD vs Splatoon nonsense going on when Splatoon first came out. But never CoD vs Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom