• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Did You Think of Demise?

Y

yahtzee713

I enjoyed Demise, and thought that he was a great final boss.
He told why Gannon is who we always have to fight when he said that their descendants shall be always fighting. He also let me enjoy a new final boss other than the usual Gannon or Vaati. He had an amazing setup, as the Imprisoned absorbing Zelda's Power and than Girahim sacrificing himself to become Demise's Sword was amazing. He looked cool and the Arena that you fight him in was beautiful.
I do have to say, though, that he was fairly easy as a final boss, and I would have liked to have had multiple stages in the battle, other than just a plain sword fight. Other than that Demise is one of my favorite final bosses.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I dunno, I really liked the plot twist of the Imprisoned being him. And he looked so cool!!!! I found him pretty easy to beat, but for me that was refreshing after having so many troubles with the bokoblin army and final Ghirahim battle. And the place we had to fight him at was really beautiful. All in all I like him =)

I enjoyed Demise, and thought that he was a great final boss.
He told why Gannon is who we always have to fight when he said that their descendants shall be always fighting. He also let me enjoy a new final boss other than the usual Gannon or Vaati. He had an amazing setup, as the Imprisoned absorbing Zelda's Power and than Girahim sacrificing himself to become Demise's Sword was amazing. He looked cool and the Arena that you fight him in was beautiful.
I do have to say, though, that he was fairly easy as a final boss, and I would have liked to have had multiple stages in the battle, other than just a plain sword fight. Other than that Demise is one of my favorite final bosses.

I dont know if it was truly Girahim himself who chose to be the sacrifice or if it was more demise forcing him to but ya i agree and think that the cut scene was amazing

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Demise was certainly an interesting character, though he kept reminding me of Malladus from Spirit Tracks since they were both evil demon kings that got locked away and have servants trying to revive them now. The battle was a bit too easy, and it would have been much better if the battle was immediately after Ghirahim III, so that the player couldn't revive or anything, sort of like the Oracle games, where the Ganon battle is immediately after the Twinrova battle without allowing Link to heal. Another way I think would have made the plot and connection to the rest of the series much more interesting is if Ghirahim was actually the Trident of Power Ganondorf later uses instead of Demise's sword. An interesting villain, but little things here and there that could have been done to make him better.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
He's sooo cool! Flaming hair, sword made from his servant, being that annoying giant beast that I hate the third time because of the final blow!!! But still, he's awesome.:)

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
more than anything, he was eye candy.

I mean, looking at him I was thinking "Oh my god, this is going to be impossible!" but by the end of the battle, I was expecting this huge plot-twist were he would return from the dead, like a million times stronger... and it never happened.

I mean, I found the battle fun and cool to watch but it was too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom