• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Countries Have You Visited or Do You Want to Visit?

Beeker

Wild Card
I've been to Canada via Maid of the Mist (boat tour of Niagra Falls)

Really? Awesome! Someone here who's gone on it!:D I've lived here my whole life and never really went on it, but it's an amazing experience. Going down on the river is really fun too.

I've lived in Canada my whole life (near the border) but I've only been to the US once. My family and I did a roadtrip to Los Angeles and San Diego in March 2008 and we passed through Seattle, Portland, Sacramento etc.. I would like to go to San Francisco, Vegas and New York some day too. I want to go to Paris, Sydney, Dubai, Venice, Tokyo and anywhere tropical. :)

That must be pretty fun to go on a road trip across the country. Seeing the sights, you know. They say it's a small world, but there are so many beautiful places, and they have to be so far away...*starts daydreaming*

And I thought it was an interesting tidbit of info that a huge percentage of Canadians live along the Canada/US border. Most likely for easier trade and nice living conditions.

I have been in far too few countries. I personally live in the Netherlands but I have also visited Belgium, Denmark and France. I've been in Germany and Luxembourg as well but that was only when driving through them on the way to Denmark and France.

Countries that I'd love to visit are:
- United States, particularly the states of New York and California.
- China, particularly Beijing.
- Cuba.
- Japan.
- Spain, particularly Barcelona.
- Germany, particularly Berlin as I'm interested in the cold war history of that city such as the Berlin Wall.
- Brazil.
- Argentina.
- South Africa, particularly Cape Town and Robben Island as I'm very much interested in anything Nelson Mandela-related.
- France, I've been there a lot but I really like to visit Paris sometime because I've not been there yet.
- United Kingdom, I wanna see London and I also hear Liverpool is lovely.
- Italy, particularly Rome or Venice.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
^ Wow, you want to be to a lot of places. I want to go to Paris too one day…my friends took a vacation there once and my best friend said that it was amazing.
But places I have visited? I really haven't ever been out of the USA except for the time me and my family went on a family cruise.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I want to go to Ireland, Germany, Scotland, or Britain. Ireland and Germany because I'm of Irish and German descent and I would love to see what they both look like. Scotland and Britain because i have this thing for guys with those kind of accents...

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I've been to the US, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, India, and I think I've been to Canada when I saw Niagra Falls which is at the border of US and Canada.

I want to go to Japan for sightseeing because I only got to stay at the airport and there was only an hour so I had to go through Security and all that. I also want to go to France, Italy, and China.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Being born and raised in the Netherlands I have been to: Netherlands (of course I live here), Belgium, France, Luxembourgh, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, England, Sweden, Czech Republique,Germany, US and Canada. I have been to the US three times already. Twice for a holiday and one time when I went to Canada and had to get out in Chicago to get the plane to Toronto. I have seen the Niagara Falls and of course in the US I have been to New York, Anaheim and LA and with a friend we travelled a bit around in SoCal so I have seen a couple of places like Santa Monica, Venice Beach etc.

I would love to go to Japan one day. And of course next year I go back to the US for a Hockey Trip in Philadelphia :D

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Hah, it seems everyone who lives in the UK wants to visit America, and everyone who lives in America want to visit the UK xDD
I guess I'm no exception... but anyways, I live fairly far north in the UK, but I wanna see more of it too, especially the Lake District. Seriously, I only live about an hour away from it, but we don't have a car so I can't really get there... I can't wait to get my own vehicle! >D

Other places I've been:
- Wales and Scotland (with my cousin)
- France (just over the border to Calais on a school trip)
- China (again, another school languages trip to Beijing this time)
- Abu Dhabi (technically, we had a several-hour long wait at the airport here on the way to/from Beijing =__=)

Places I'd like to go:
- Wales and Scotland again (I wanna see more of them) and Ireland (love the culture/geology of the place!)
- Paris (I wanna see the Notre Dame Cathedral and improve my french too!)
- At least one American city, like San Francisco or Seattle especially (my brother shares my enthusiasm, maybe we can both pitch in and organise a visit together when we're older :3)
- Canada (it would be either Vancouver or Toronto since I have relatives in both cities XD)... and also a Canadian National park (so beautiful ;3; )
- Japan (probably Kyoto or Tokyo... my brother really wants to ride a high speed train, and I could spend all day in merchandise/video game/manga stores x3)
- Italy (either Rome or Naples... I love the history of those areas :3) and maybe Athens in Greece too, for the same reason :3
- Switzerland! (My mum's been there, and it's so beautiful... the chocolate is awesome too XD)

Huh, for someone who would love to travel, I guess I've not really done that much so far.... but that's not gonna stop me! :D
I'd rather travel further west than further east though, since the jet lag wouldn't be half as bad (to me, anyway XD) as travelling east o,o

Z

zora14

Well I used to live in France and French Canada(quebec) and I've been to every state. I speak French, and I've been to England, Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany, and lots of other places that I can't even remember. So you taught English in Japan? are you part of the JET program?

Where in Canada? I live in the states, but I used to live in Montreal. do you mean New york city or state? there's not that much to look at in the state, I live there. But new york city is great! make sure you see a play if you're ever in the area.

That's so cool. It never occured to me that lots of people from all over the world were in this forum. Is it any different from the states?

Great idea, dude. Australia is awesome. be sure to meet the natives and try some Kangaroo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom