• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What character would you invite to your birthday party?

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
If you could invite any video game character to your birthday party, who would you pick?

We're starting up a new video series where we talk about fun topics like this, which you wonderful people can check out here if you like. :)

Dan

I probably wouldn't invite Birdo, as doing so would invoke a mass of Tumblr people coming along debating over which 100+ genders Birdo could be, they would also harass my guests.

Aku

Either Yu-ganon (yup, that guy) or Ganondorf. There wouldn't be anybody else though except maybe my parents (I hate crowds) and after the tiny party was over they'd just leave us two alone and we'd watch a movie or two together on the TV or computer. A relaxing evening, and it's pretty quiet.

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
@Dan XD The Great Birdo Gender Debate! Also, it's awesome that you plan of having your guests harassed lol

@Sarah Marth is awesome, I play as him in Smash pretty often. And how can you not love Pikachu? Crowds can totally get overwhelming, too.

@Metalwolf That sounds pretty fun. Watching a movie with Ganondorf would be an unforgettable experience for sure.

@DoomDash LOL That would be quite a sight to see :p

Reactions: Aku
The person I would invite will not be a popular choice but definitely the best choice. Cooking Mama. I'd have her help me whip up a fantastic meal and a bee-yoo-ti-ful cake.

Other then that I guess Luigi or something. He's least likely to trash a birthday party.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Samus. 2 fold. 1. Ask to borrow that awesome space bounty hunter suit. Who doesn't want to wear that suit. 2. Samus (at least in smash) is attractive. Like yeah. I'll go there.
Just so long as Samus bring any metroids we'd be good.

Matt Horner (Starcraft 2)
or
Samus Aran

Matt cause he's a legend and believes in helping other so much above himself.
Samus cause I can't think of any other decent female chatacters. I don't care for the suit, I just get along with female people pretty well in real life. But not well enough (if you know what I mean).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom