• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Boss Would You Like to Be or Be Related To?

Skunk

Floof
Hello! So, I have been thinking about it, and at times I have thought of wanting to be a game boss. So have you guys ever thought of what boss you wanted to be? For some odd reason I have always wanted to be King Koopa himself, Bowser. That is quite strange, seeing as neither of us have anything in common. I mean, perhaps if I was a giant, spikey, yellow, fire breathing, castle building, plumber hating, princess capturing turtle, maybe. But AAAANNNNNNNYYYYYYYYWWWWAAAAAAYYYYSSSS. Who would you guys like to be or be related to as far as bosses go?(This could also be interpreted as:"What boss do you see yourself as?" In which for me would probably be Gary Oak. Again I don't know why, but I can see myself as Gary... Well I'm going to rethink life as I know it now:wave: )

I could definitely see myself as the Monitor from Halo (image included in spoiler tag for reference).

images

On the surface, 343 Guilty Spark (another label given the enemy) appears a harmless Forerunner robotic creation and yet he holds vast keys of knowledge and destruction. A great analogy towards a popualr program among forum members, Avatar: The Last Airbender, is towards the Owl spirit that guards the hidden library as seen in the second book, Earth. Monitor encases the database of information as well as Death Star like havoc wreaking device that is the Halo ring. Aside from his unique properties the Monitor also reminds me of myself. I am always in the pursuit of new insight into the world's numerous facets and am calm on the surface but can cause immense suffering upon losing my temper.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Vaati. Simply because we have a lot in common.

Why would I like to be related to such a sinister villain? I'll tell you why! Vaati and I are very similar. On that note, I think we'd get along.
Zeldapedia said:
Vaati's personality is that of self-servitude and a desire for power, traits which originate from his witnessing the corruption in the hearts of humans. He is also shown to be cruel, cursing his former master upon becoming a sorcerer. He also displays considerable arrogance, believing himself capable of overpowering Link and the Four Sword with ease on multiple occasions, even after having been sealed in the Four Sword previously. He is also very lustful towards females, as demonstrated in Four Swords by his intention to make Princess Zelda his bride, as well as his backstory involving the kidnapping of various maidens who caught his fancy.

I've been told by just about everyone, including my parents, that I'm an incredibly selfish person. Although I always argue that I'm not, I won't deny that I have my selfish moments. Just like Vaati using Ezlo for his own selfish purposes. I sometimes blame others for my selfishness. Also, sometimes I enjoy seeing the pain of others. Not sure why, but it makes me feel better. Heh-- How insincere of me. I understand that's not the most respectful thing, but it's just my personality. It's something I can't control.

I can be very cruel with my words, especially if I don't get my way (referring back to my selfishness). I tend to troll to make myself feel better, using harsh words or jokes to get a kick out of things. The thought of someone betraying me is unimaginable. Just like Vaati didn't tolerate his former master becoming a sorcerer, I don't tolerate my friends turning their backs on me. In addition, I sometimes think I'm better than others, putting myself on top. A position where I shouldn't even be in the first place (TWSS).

As for lustfulness, I'm sure Vaati would be VERY proud to know that I've caught the hearts of my 10+ husbands on this website. I won't deny that I may appear as charismatic towards others, and I'm most certainly not ashamed of it. Just like Vaati, I'll do whatever it takes for the ones I love. Or even the ones I want. ;)

The reason I want to be like, or even related to Vaati is because we share similarities. I love people who are just like me, and I have something I can relate to them in return. I understand his evil capabilities, but I wouldn't do something as evil as to what he's done. I can assure everyone of that. Once you get to know me, you may understand more. I do have a sweet side, you might want to try to get on that side for future reference. <3

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Ghirahim for me! I....I really like Ghirahim.....I guess...Scratch that. I LOVE Ghirahim!:cool: I do act a little crazy sometimes and really lose my temper.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love to be related to the mirrored Fayt in Urssa Cave Temple. He's so cool.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'd Like to be related to be related to Balthier from FF12 he was a boss in revenant wings if you didn't know! :)

Could i be one of your henchmen guys that get in the way of everyone? XD

Fig

The Altruist
I would love to be related to either Ghirahim, Nobunaga, Ludwig von Koopa, Meta Knight, Ganondorf, Culex, Smithy, or Metal Mario! These bosses are legit and awesome! :love:

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
I find myself in Ghirahim completely. Not as a villain/boss but as a character. I often imagine myself acting in a movie or something like that with that appearance and mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom