• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What armor set/combination do you use the most?

I pretty much always use full sets, especially once I have them upgraded to at least 2*. The set bonuses are too hard to pass up. That said, I'm pretty much in climbing gear all the time unless I need to be in something else.

Now, if you wanna know which sets I use the most ... that's easy. I love to climb so I'm in climbing gear most of the time. But, I switch to Barbarian gear for any fight that's not in the extreme cold/heat. I change to stealth armor when I need to make a specific raid on a camp, or to catch bugs & stuff since I can almost run up to them wearing that gear and they don't know I'm there. I use my Rito/Gerudo gear in the heat/cold, paired with the snow/sand boots when just running around in either snow or sand ... And then I use the Ancient Armor if I want the Ancient Proficiency buff to use a guardian/ancient weapon on a guardian. But, with the fully-powered master sword now, it's too easy to just use my barbarian gear w/ the master sword for guardians as well.

I have all non-amiibo sets of armor though ... I use the Zora stuff to swim up waterfalls ... and the radiant armor sometimes at night if the stals are bothering me ... so on and so forth. I mean, I guess I use them all except for the Hylian clothing, knights armor, and the champion's tunic. I'd say I use those three the least by far. They are cool looking, but they don't really serve me any purpose.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Amber Earrings and Snow Boots dyed black are a given for me, love them especially the snow boots. They look way better than the Hylian Trousers Skinny Jeans. I alternate between the Champion's Tunic because it looks amazing and the Tunic of the Wild dyed white.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Clothes of the Hero at level 2, because it's only fun if every enemy could potentially hand you your own ass If you get careless.

Also, Champions Tunic at level 3, Hylian Trousers at level 2, and no head gear, for a good look, being able to track enemy regen, while keeping the armor rating aboit the same.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
This includes ambiio and DLC outfits as well. My favourite in game outfit is the Barbarian outfit due to its attack boost. My favourite DLC outfit is Majora's Mask, I love how they added it in the game and it looks so awesome. My favourite ambiio outfit is the Twilight Princess tunic because TP is my favourite Zelda game and it looks so amazing. Whats yours? :pikalove:

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
My favourite is Link's barbarian armour, Dark links outfit or the new Champions helmets :D I'd LOVE If they made a guardian suite with all the little legs that gives guardian resistance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom