• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Thoughts on Kirby Wii/Mass Attack?

as we all know, Nintendo introduced two new Kirby games, Kirby Wii for...well the Wii, and Kirby Mass Attack for the 3DS and i'd like to know your thoughts and/or expectations on one or both of them.

i'm going with Kirby Wii only (i would talk about my thoughts on Mass Attack but i don't even know what to say about it the trailer had me literally speachless):

ok most of us know this as the game Nintendo announced in 2005 that later on got canceled. personally i was disapointed when it was, then again so were most of us, but here's my side of things, i'll be honest, my first Kirby game was Kirby 64, and that was actually one of my favorite games on that system, not too many years later i gave Kirby Super Star a try, and it instantly became my favorite of the series, the rerelease for the DS did a lot for me too, however in my opinion it's unfair to say a game's remake is better than it's original so i can't say that it was or not, mainly because i only played the remake just so i can play the mode that lets you play as Meta Knight for the whole game but that's beside the point, Kirby Wii looks to me a mixture of Kirby Wii, and Kirby 64. Super Star because of its variety in the copy abilities and all the different things you can do with it, and Kirby 64 because it makes the use of the 3D graphics and takes advantage of it so much so that it adds to the gameplay so if they take those two formulas and add the mixing abilities feature from Kirby 64, this may very well be my favorite Kirby game, the only things i expect to see are like i said mixing abilities, and i'm hoping that the extra characters (Dedede, Waddle Dee, Meta Knight) can be selectable in single player, i know that wasn't shown in the demo but i'm hoping that's just an early build kind of thing, but i would love to be able to have this feature because if you're playing as Kirby that's the easiest it's going to get because you can swap abilities and everything, but if you're playing as say the Waddle Dee you have one ability and you have to stick with it the whole time, especially since they're amping up the difficulty in this title, but if neither of these expectations are satisfied, i'll still be happy with this game because i love what i see so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom