• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite GameCube Games?

RE:0 is one of my more favorite RE games. I mean, really, the first 4 games are fabulous (that's 0-3). I love the story they tell.
0 is my 3rd favorite. Easily the most underrated in the series, but I wouldn't recommend it unless people are a Resident Evil expert before playing it.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
0 is my 3rd favorite. Easily the most underrated in the series, but I wouldn't recommend it unless people are a Resident Evil expert before playing it.

The REmake is my favorite. I go back and forth between that one and RE:2. I love Zero though. It brought everything full circle. I liked RE because of the mansion theme and all, but RE:2 took the story further, and then 0 filled in some of the gaps in RE and RE2. Such a good series up until RE:3.

The REmake is my favorite. I go back and forth between that one and RE:2. I love Zero though. It brought everything full circle. I liked RE because of the mansion theme and all, but RE:2 took the story further, and then 0 filled in some of the gaps in RE and RE2. Such a good series up until RE:3.
I prefer 1 to remake, but remake is good for the younger generation to get into.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll admit most of these are based on nostalgia. My GC broke a few years ago so I haven't played most of these games in forever.
In no particular order:
Sonic Heroes
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Mega Collection
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
Luigi's Mansion
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Animal Crossing

Most of them?

Okay, okay here's a list anyway in no particular order.

Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Smash bros melee
Twilight Princess
Wind Waker
Metroid Prime
F-Zero GX
Eternal Darkness
Soul Calibur II
Bloody Roar Primal Fury
REmake
Resi 0
Viewtiful Joe
P.N 03 (I know its crap but I still enjoy it)

GC games I didnt enjoy;
Star Fox Adventures
Mario Kart Double Dash!!

Double dash wasn't bad, I just didnt like it when compared to other entries.

Good console was the GC <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom