• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Boots in the Zelda Series?

your favorite boots from zelda

• Normal boots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron boots

• Hover boots

• Pegasus boots

• Other boots or no boots?

• Total voters
I remembered that one of my favorite things about zelda ocarina of time was the different boots!
So I made this thread because I want to know everyone's favorite boots.
My favorite boots are the hover boots from ocarina of time just because I like how they look.

Last edited:
I like the hover boots from OoT. They make you slide as if you're on ice all the time, but it's worth it.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I really liked the hover boots. They were (and are) one of the most unique apparal items I've ever seen in a Zelda game. I do hope they will make them in another Zelda game in the future and improve on them to make them even better.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hoover boots! I like the Iron boots too but they make so much noise and are very heavy. The hoover boots were very useful and helped you pass through areas you normally wouldn't be able to cross. I did like the Pegasus boots too. I love the running :lol:

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I remember when I first got the hover boots the first time that I played OoT and my dad was there and I liked freaked out and was like "DAD! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS! I CAN HOVER!" Back then, it was like the greatest thing that had ever happened to me. I got to make a tiny man in a green tunic and tights float.

This is a genius poll!! I love boots!! My favorites are definitely the hover boots. I wore those things all the time despite the total lack of traction. They were epic...
I also really liked the Pegasus boots in A Link to the Past, as they were assigned their own button, rather than having to be equipped, and the iron boots in Wind Waker that could trigger the springs were also rather enjoyable.

Djinn

and Tonic
Definitely the Pegasus Boots were the only ones that I used consistently throughout the game and love it every time. Every other form of boot that appeared in the later games I only used once or twice when it was necessary to get through a section of a dungeon. It never occurred to me to even want to break them out in Hyrule field for any reason whatsoever. There really wasn't one. But the Pegasus Boots not only let you get around quicker but also helped find out secrets by basing into walls, trees, and toppling large rocks. Most often uncovering something underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom