• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

just started watching Season 3 of original Transformers.

that along with these

Netflix
Curse of Bridge Hollow
Madea Homecoming

Shudder
Blood for Dracula
Amityville Dollhouse

for DVD/blu ray
It Waits
Greystone Park
Serpent and the Rainbow with commentary track on

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
just started watching Season 3 of original Transformers.

that along with these

Netflix
Curse of Bridge Hollow
Madea Homecoming

Shudder
Blood for Dracula
Amityville Dollhouse

for DVD/blu ray
It Waits
Greystone Park
Serpent and the Rainbow with commentary track on
Og Transformers is really good! I'm going through Transformers: Cybertron rn.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Finally started Arcane, my first exposure to it was by my friend Mimi because when she started watching it, she recommend it to me, and then she started doing fanart of characters in it. Now that I finally decided to watch it, I wish I would have done this sooner, lol. The art is sooo good, I have started just pausing scenes and doing sketchbook studies. This is how I plan to spend my evenings until I finish the show!

watching a few things this week

Tubi
Basket Case 2 and 3
1990s The Flash

Netflix
the new Kat Williams stand up show
Madea Homecoming

binge watching season 1 of Switched at Birth on Hulu. Last time i saw a little bit of Switched at Birth was when it used to be on Netflix like a decade ago i think.

also watching Basket Case 3 on Tubi along with Heavy Metal 1 and Lady in White

I've been rewatching South Park lately. I haven't watched it in a couple years, I was bored, and it makes good background noise.

Currently watching Lethal Weapon 4.

Been doing a Lethal Weapon marathon since Friday. I think I like Lethal Weapon 3 better than LW 2 since they added Rene Russo in part 3.

Im surprised that evertyone in the first 3 movies they kept saying the F swear word all the time and funny to hear Danny Glover saying "Spit" everytime

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Currently watching Lethal Weapon 4.

Been doing a Lethal Weapon marathon since Friday. I think I like Lethal Weapon 3 better than LW 2 since they added Rene Russo in part 3.

Im surprised that evertyone in the first 3 movies they kept saying the F swear word all the time and funny to hear Danny Glover saying "Spit" everytime
Dya know there was a tv series...

slowly binge watching Season 4 of Z Nation on netflix
season 1 of Switched at birth on Hulu
the old Wild C.A.T.S cartoon show based on the comic book. the show is on Tubi
and watching Office Space for blu ray along with Killer Klowns from Outer Space for DVD with the commentary track on

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I'm rewatching Grey's Anatomy, in the background when I am doing something but I also watch Pokemon Journeys. I can't believe I'm getting closer and closer to the end of Ash's journey on the show but so excited for what is to come in the future.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Decided to watch House of the Dragon. I have been liking it so far, despite my dislike of Season 7 and 8 of Game of Thrones.

I have a good feeling about this show, and I have to say, I actually love the arms and armor in this show so far.

Especially knights with helms that have plumes! Finally!

Now, my opinion on these adaptations have no bearing on the book series of A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin, which are very good, but so far, this seems to be a good adaptation of Fire & Blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom