• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I just finished up Prehistoric Planet.

A bit annoying that it's an Apple TV exclusive, and I'm not a big fan of Apple.

Anyhow, that aside, the show is actually awesome. It's finally awesome to see extinct paleo-fauna from the Mesozoic Era depicted accurately.

That said, there is some things that are just speculation, and I might do a blog on the speculations made in the show.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Just finished the first season of Only Murders in the Building with my mom last night. Just in time for season two as well since it starts tomorrow, and we didn't even know so that was perfect timing! The show is super good though, we both got hooked. Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez are a fantastic main trio. They have great chemistry and are hilarious together, while also portraying caring relationships. The show is a mix of comedy, mystery, and thriller and balances all of that really well. There was also one episode that was mostly done from the viewpoint of a deaf character, so the entire episode had no dialogue, only subtitles. Even when the deaf character wasn't part of the scene, but those scenes still made sense to be dialogue-less. That episode just felt brilliantly made to me, unlike something I had seen before in a TV show. Can't wait to watch the new season, and glad I don't have to wait for it!
Ill have to watch the deaf ep and see if its true...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ill have to watch the deaf ep and see if its true...

I think you may enjoy it, but I don't know for sure. Since I'm not positive if it's a super accurate representation, but it did feel pretty accurate from what I've heard. I'd love to know your thoughts on it though if you do watch it! It's not complete silence from the deaf character's perspective, there's like a sort of low rumble sound.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I think you may enjoy it, but I don't know for sure. Since I'm not positive if it's a super accurate representation, but it did feel pretty accurate from what I've heard. I'd love to know your thoughts on it though if you do watch it! It's not complete silence from the deaf character's perspective, there's like a sort of low rumble sound.
We have that like vibration??

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm watching Transformers Armada, which I haven't seen since I was a kid. I'm enjoying it a lot, it's always very fun. I only have one issue with it. Most Transformers shows have their token human characters to relate to, this show has 3. When I was younger and I saw it, it was like "Cool! They're so awesome!" Now it's like "7TH GRADE? YOU ARE BRINGING LITERAL CHILDREN INTO BATTLE??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom