• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Looking Forward To?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
There's a thread like this for games/media, but I thought we should have a general one for things we're just excited about that are coming up in our lives.

I'll start. I'm very excited to put together a costume for renfaire and attend one for the first time this year. I've already wishlisted some things to buy, but since they're expensive I'll have to stagger my purchases throughout the coming months. I also plan to use this costume for Halloween. Many of the pieces for the costume come from my Halloween costume this past year, but I'm getting new stuff to really bring it together like a gambeson and a chest plate. Imagining how it'll look when it all comes together has me very giddy.

How about you guys? Anything you're looking forward to coming up?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Right now, I am looking forward to doing Track & Field. It is about time that it started and we got some action.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm excited for my sister's wedding in May. Less excited to have to write a speech for it, but everything else should be fun and I'm really happy for her. The thing I'm even MORE excited for though is that afterwards I'm finally getting my own room! I've always wanted my own room! This means I'll be able to have friends over now too since we'll have a spot to hang out that isn't occupied (I live in a pretty tiny apartment so there's always people in every room). It's gonna be so cool.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How do holidays work there? For us it's around May, peak summer time.
May and summer are the busiest times but at work we can choose when to take holidays. When school is off people with kids get the priority to take holidays then. I don't mind. Because during summer it's very busy and crowded. So normally we take holidays during the end of may or early june

There's a thread like this for games/media, but I thought we should have a general one for things we're just excited about that are coming up in our lives.

I'll start. I'm very excited to put together a costume for renfaire and attend one for the first time this year. I've already wishlisted some things to buy, but since they're expensive I'll have to stagger my purchases throughout the coming months. I also plan to use this costume for Halloween. Many of the pieces for the costume come from my Halloween costume this past year, but I'm getting new stuff to really bring it together like a gambeson and a chest plate. Imagining how it'll look when it all comes together has me very giddy.
I love reading books and visiting escape rooms with full info together my friends. They are both great ways to immerse myself in different worlds and challenge my mind. Reading books allows me to explore different genres, characters, and themes, while escape rooms let me experience the thrill of solving puzzles and escaping from various scenarios. I think reading and escape rooms complement each other, as they both improve my creativity, logic, and memory. I also enjoy discussing the books I read and the escape rooms I visit with my friends, as we can share our opinions, insights, and feedback. Reading and escape rooms are my favorite hobbies, and I would recommend them to anyone who loves adventure and learning.
How about you guys? Anything you're looking forward to coming up?
Looking forward for new trip

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I'm really looking forward to visiting my aunt and uncle for the first couple weeks of february. My grandma's going to fly out from Utah to visit them for the month so I'll get to see her as well. And unbeknownst to my grandma, my mom and her siblings have planned for my other aunt to fly out from Utah too and visit, so that'll be fun. It'll be the first time in 6 years that all of my grandma's kids will be together.

Love my aunt and uncle so much, can't wait to see them again.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I got a zonai arm glove for my Halloween costume but it was too small. I can't get it bigger, so I'm taking matters into my own hands and altering it. I've never done this before... I'm looking forward to the arrival of a new glove that (hopefully) fits as well as some frabic adhesive so I can relocate the decorations onto the new glove in a way that fits my arm shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom