• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Going to Be for Halloween?

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I don't normally dress up for halloween, i'm one of these people that tries to ignore the whole thing and avoid the neighbours, if the yard decides to do something for the kids then i'll give it a go.

If that happens though my choices on costumes will be limited, I need to wear jeans.

I'm starting to get to the age where I won't really go trick-or-treating much longer, but I did end up going last year with a friend. I've been Link the last two years in a row--though everyone thinks I'm Peter Pan... -_- Well, anyways... I'm hoping to mix it up a bit and... to keep it simple enough to make it all by going to Target and a craft store, I could probably go as Gelwein--who is this guy. Haha, it'd be an easy costume, and well, I don't want to have to make too much myself since I haven't sewed in, like, forever. xD I may or may not get a wig, but I'm sure an Einstein wig would work. ;p

If I get lazy, I'll probably end up being Link again, because I still have all the pieces of my costume from last year. I had some gold self-adhesive foil that I cut out the triforce to stick onto the back of my glove. xP Even if I'm not going trick-or-treating, I'm pretty sure my youth group is having a Halloween party-like thing at the end of the month, so I wouldn't want to come costumeless--well, I'm myself every other day of the year, and well, that's already scary. :rolleyes:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I think I'm going to a party. But I'm dressing as Near from Death Note. (Haters gonna hate.) And I'll get some fake blood or something.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm going as the trainer Leaf from Pokemon.

As for what I'm doing on Halloween night, I am not sure yet. I want to make myself believe I am too old to go out trick or treating. Then again I've been promising myself for the last few years that they would be last. I have a feeling my friends will persuade me into going out again, mainly because of free candy! Also, last year there weren't too many kids visiting the area we went to last year, so the houses didn't mind giving us some. XD

I have a feeling I'll extend my age when I trick or treat to to 18... let's see how that'll go down in a few years.:sweat:

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
I ain't doing Halloween this year. Teenagers always have to be everywhere in my neighborhood cutting our lines and they would say this in a deep voice: Trick or Treat! They always run everywhere.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I'm considering dressing up as Albus Dumbledore for Halloween. It's supposed to be kind of a pun in that he's gay, and I'm gay, but I'm not exactly out to most of my flesh-time-communicate friends, so if I'm still not out by then the joke won't really make sense. But it's still okay since Dumbledore is an awesome character anyways.

Pen

The game is on!
Wow! What a grand idea to dress up as a Zelda monster! =D Why haven't I thought of that before?! This opens up for a lot of new, fresh ideas!

Perhaps I might make my own ReDead mask!
Skärmavbild 2011-10-05 kl. 07.44.09.jpg

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i have no idea if im getting out for Halloween this year but if i do im dressing either as protoman or blade from puppetmaster. i would go as jester but i dont think i can pull that off

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
For everyone who is not going trick or treating: Dress up anyways since it's so much fun.^^

Btw, does anyone know where I might find the patterns for making a Galadriel dress from LotR?

Bob.jpg

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well, If my mom and me aren't lazy this year, I am going as SeeU. But if its like last year, I am going as me (yah, a nerdy ninja).

Well, I'm going this year for 2 reasons: 1) free candy 2) my little cousins will be in town. I was going to dress up as Kool Aid Man, but I couldn't find any costumes online. There is this cool chicken costume at Target, but it is $70 which is a little too much for one wear.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
I don't go Trick-or-Treating anymore, but my brother, our friends, and myself still dress up and like to put on a show for the kids. Last year, I was Link, he was Mario, our friend was a Toad, and the others had non-Nintendo characters. This year, we're trying all Mario. He'll be Mario, I'll be Luigi (like a couple years back), our friend will be toad again, and we're hoping to get his boyfriend to be Yoshi.

Tom

I doubt people will give candy to you when you are a 30 year old man :lol:

It kinda works the other way around. You're giving candy to other people while dressed as a creepy, middle-aged italian plumber.

Also I'd like ideas for a costume. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom