• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Areas Urban Legend(s)?

Title explains it all. The possibilities can be creatures, rumors, supernatural events, etc.
Use this layout
Name:
Origin:
Details:

Name: Water Babies
Origin: A legend created long ago by the indians.
Details: A creature that sounds like a crying baby, leading victims to investigate. Once the victim is within range the beast attacks and eats the victim.

Name: White Which
Origin: One day many teens were partying near a lake. An old woman living nearby became irritated, so irritated that she pushed one of the teens cars into the lake, causing all of the teens to disperse.
Details: The old woman wore white all over and I don't know if she is deceased.

Name: Bomb Home
Origin: A rumor spread near my neighborhood I used to live in.
Details: Some rumor that a home near my old house has walls filled with bombs.

My father told me about the first two and my mom and stepdad whispered the details of the last one, yeah, I eavesdrop on my family a lot.

Fig

The Altruist
Name: Chupacabra
Origin: Mexico/Puerto Rico
Details: A monster who sucks the blood of a vessel only using three of its teeth to puncture the flesh.

Dan

Name: LAZ
Origin: England and America
Details: A man said to come from hell itself, he often comes to earth via a portal straight from hell. Has fiery hair, a lawn mower than can cut through the hardest of metals, and an unlimited supply of alcohol. Said to of lived In England 1000 years ago were he was born. Has some sexy glasses too. A very powerful man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom