• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What’s your game of the year? 2023

Might be a bit preemptive of me, but I doubt I’ll be playing much else within the next few days, nor finishing up anything on my plate currently given how much of a grind Pokemon has become for me unfortunately. Really want to get back to some other stuff before I forget. In any case, I usually like to practice my art skills in making collages of my top 10s each year, ever since I started with Art Academy on Miiverse. Tend to plan these out better but this one got a bit cramped.

Don’t know why I can’t just insert the image like I usually do in replies, must be some janky mobile stuff with this site?

Anyway, anyone else have anything stand out, any surprises or even dashed expectations? Was a tough choice for me in what I thought I’d like and games I didn’t even know came out already.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Baldur's Gate 3 and it ain't even close. There were plenty of others I enjoyed this year, like the Dead Space and Resident Evil 4 remakes (and I played Undertale for the first time this year), but Baldur's Gate 3 operates on an entirely different level of scope and quality. Nothing else came close.

(Honorable mention for Coral Island, the latest farming sim I've been putting too much time into.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom