• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Were Wizzro's weak attacks nerfed for the 3DS version?

I was reading the Reddit character guide for him yesterday, which are generally informative for understanding characters since the game doesn't explain them very well. Anyway, this one happens to be for the WII-U version, and it states that his orbs that begin to burn and sit still for a moment do massive damage when connected with another orb...I've tried this, and I see the explosion and it just seems to do nothing in this game. My Wizzro is level 72 and I am using a 308 (or 380 maybe...I forget atm and am in the middle of a expedition in Pokemon SMD) version of his Magical Ring. Anyone have any tips for him? His lvl 4 weapon unlock level is sort of a pain.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yup most of the characters attack damage was nerfed, as were the challenge maps, speaking as someone whose a diehard dorf fighter, i've noticed his c6 has a bit less range, Link doesn't spin nearly as far anymore in a spin attack, and several others have issues with being a bit weaker.

But i suspect this was done so that when you get the final weapons they will be just as strong as the U counterparts at final level. The character nerfs were done mostly so that the difficulty curve would be a curve and not a drop of a cliff or a mountain of a curve at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom