• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird Box on Backside in Dragon Roost Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
anyone know how to get that down and if its to push it where to go to push it:S

Umm, I believe to get there you will have to go out the exit next to the mail station place in the mountain. Once outside, you'll see this Rito that, if I'm correct, will mention something about the Flight Platform.

You'll need the Deku Leaf, the Wind Waker (obviously), and the magic upgrade or bottles with green potion.
Once the Rito flies off, you'll see these pillars of sorts. You will need to fly to each one with the Deku Leaf. Each pillar has a sign on it, telling you where the next one is. Use the Wind Waker to correct the direction of the wind. Once you're done flying to each pillar, you will come to this cave thing and inside is an Orange Rupee, and the box you mentioned. The box just serves as a means to get out, since you have a limited time to swim. Just push it to get out of the cave.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yeah, that's pretty much it Pocket Asian. What's sad for me about that is that I finished the game by beating Ganondorf and I still hadn't managed to find that cavern yet. I had totally neglected it until that point, so when I saw the chest and opened it, and all I got was rupees, I laughed and screamed at the same time. So I hope you don't go through the same stress I had at that point Cucco Power. By the way, there's also some keese on the ceiling as you get to the chest, but they should be no problem.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
thanks that got me to use arrows on the outside of it tried the boomerang and almost anything that could try to reach up there except the grappling hook

i just did it and im happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom