• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Was the Ending Unsatisfying for Anyone Else?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Demise was hard

and after beating the easiest last boss in any Zelda game I've ever played.
I call hacks

I wanted the game to link more to OOT than it did, I would have enjoyed Ganondorf's face to have appeared in the smoke that demise became after his defeat, that would have been good, but the ending was pretty much perfect. It had a good conclusion and it felt finished.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Demise was hard I call hacks

Nope, it's the standard manipulation of Skyward Sword's iffy enemy AI. How? Watch this:
[video=youtube;9W8QGGtFdPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W8QGGtFdPU&feature=related[/video]
Demise's battle wasn't what killed the ending for me, regardless of how easy it is.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I was very satisfied with the ending, it played out beautifully, the melodic music in the backround made it all the better. When
Impa dissappeared
I was shocked, I wasn't expecting that at all. Then Fi's Lament begins playing, and
Fi leaves Link, and goes into what we believe to be an eternal sleep
All in all it was a great ending in my opinion!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Nope, it's the standard manipulation of Skyward Sword's iffy enemy AI. How? Watch this:
[video=youtube;9W8QGGtFdPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W8QGGtFdPU&feature=related[/video]
Demise's battle wasn't what killed the ending for me, regardless of how easy it is.

Once you know the tricks to beating Demise, he's easy. OH, BUT GUESS WHAT! Same with any Zelda boss. Including Dark Link in Zelda II (whom you can cheat with). It's kind of shocking how you miss these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom