• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War of the Web Browsers

What Web Browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firefox

• Google Chrome

• Other (post to specify)

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I used Firefox for years. Whenever I got a new pc or had to clean my pc the first thing I did was kicking IE off and installed FF. FF has been reliable and fast and hardly till never crashed. I also loved the Philadelphia Flyers themed Browser in FF. But now I got a new pc last February and Firefox kept on crashing. It was not working well with Windows 7 64 bit and it also had the Flash plugin troubles. So I had no choice and kicked it off. I have IE for months now and it works great but I'm not an IE person. I also have SrWare Iron which works perfect for me. I used Safari and Opera on my Mac but Safari reminds me too much of IE. Not bad but sometimes slow. So my personal opinion is Firefox.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I like, sorry, LOVE Chrome. I the only thing I really care about is speed and reliability. Chrome delivers that with ease.

Firefox is a close follow-up. My only problem with it is the crashing..

Internet Explorer is good for text-only websites, but for me, it horribly lags YouTube videos and other Java things. It works well on older systems though.

T

Tatiana

I've been using Internet Explorer for years... but, one day, I decided to get some new experiences, and so I tested Mozilla and Safari. I sticked with Safari, and I've been using it very often. I didn't care much about Mozilla, I've used it hardly ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom