• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Viper: The Pirate Of Myst (Aka My Summer Reading Challenge!) Sign Up.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Yes. I have a new challenge for the summer! and I need your help. If you could. Hopefully this will not be attacked by writers block and other things in my personal life that attacked me before. I am starting fresh and I have a Novel Writing book to help me along the way and hopefully support from you guys and gals. so What I need is a fine crew! After tons of research and watching Pirates of The Caribbean (and History Channel on pirates) I think I am ready! So without further Freddy-ado... here is the crew list for what you can be...

Captain- Viper (which means taken)

2nd Captain- (Still thinking if this should be open)

1st rank Lieutenant— Pandora (TreeHuggerPanda)
2nd ranked Lieutenant— Zordo Danascus (Jedizora)
Deck Hand—
Deck Hand—
Deck Hand--
Deck Hand--
Crow Nest lookout--
Ship Cook--
Canon Operator--
Canon Operator--
Surgeon--
Extra---

I might add more people but for now that is fine. Some can be changed so look out!
Basically I need these things

Name:
Clothing:
Carries: (this is if you want to like have something significant your person carries)
Weapons:
Short stories:
(I always include that in my stories only because I like to add it)

~Feel Free to Vm me important facts you want for your character to! I will welcome new ideas (Except Cassie Hoth! Little girl you have too many crazy Ideas!:lol: )
Oh and I forget something feel free to add another section. anywho I need to get busy writing so... I will ask that these sign ups be closed like..hmm Next Tuesday. So After my finals done. So there you go enjoy! :D
I am still thinking of the Rating... Either PG or PG-13... Unknown to me yet

EDIT: Ignore the summer Reading Challenge... I just am too tired because its been a long weekend and also I am blond! And I was looking at my summer Reading List! :dry:

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I call 2nd captain or 1st lieutenant:rolleyes:

Name: Pandora (nicknamed Panda, but doesn't give out last name)
Personality: Caring, a good leader, brave, kind, hopeful, etc.
Clothing: Wears black combat boots and shorts, and a loose tank top and bandanna. Also wears silver bracelet.
Crewmember: Um...
Carries: Um...
Weapons: Bows and arrows, a knife, and a pistol
Short stories: When she was only about six years old, her family abandoned her and the crew I guess found her and took her in. She's well respected in the crew and some times intimidates them, but in reality, she's a really kind person.

Jedizora

:right:
If THP has rank 1, then I'll take rank 2. I'll also edit in like, five minutes.
Name: Zordo Danascus
Personality: Serious, not quite bloodthirsty, but still likes to fight.
Clothing: Black....Pirate clothing. I have no Idea what to call it.
Crewmember: By that you mean?
Carries: Piece of wood from the ship from the Bio.
Weapons: Pirate Pistol, Sword, although The Pistol is more commanly used.
Short stories: Navy destroyed ship he was on along with family when he was five, think it was a pirate ship, and swore revenge on them.

Last edited:

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Crewmember: By that you mean?
Carries: Wouldn't this go under weapons?
Crewmember Sorry Like what would you be on the ship of course you answered that so awesome and for Carries... Like... In the story there will be a part were you meet a stowaway who carries something that reminds him of his mother and father. can be a Locket or pictures or a pet something like that.

Name: Sela (are last names required?)
Personality: Intelligent, feisty, loyal, fun-loving, but serious when necessary
Clothing: Would you mind doing it, because I'm too lazy to do it myself
Carries: a circular wood pendant. Nothing special.
Weapons: a hunting knife and a bow
Crew member: Crow's Nest Lookout (or 2nd Captain if it's still open)
Back story: She was abandoned when she was young, so she wandered about, learning to survive in the wild, until she was found by a crew member (you decide who) at age seven. Since then, she has put here skills to good use on the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom