• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villain Songs or Hero Songs?

Villain songs or Hero songs

• Villain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
We all know that in every musical there is a chance for a song from the hero and the villain. The question is which one is better? That is for you guys to decide.

For me, it's villains. Their songs are just so bloody dramatic and never deny this: Villains. Get. The. Best. Eye Candy!

(If you want to know what qualifies as a hero song, it's not something like "Under the Sea." It is a song that is sung by the hero that conveys their dreams and things like that.)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm going to have to say Villains. Their themes are probably some of the best ever concieved, far better than the hero's theme.
I mean, in some games the heroes don't even have a theme. The villains get the awesome theme with a variety of instuments and Computer Generated sounds, while the heroes get a simple theme that was probably made up in a matter of hours or even minutes.

So definitely Villains. There's no theme that really compares that I know of.

Z

zeldim

Villain song are better most of the time. I like the darker mood on villain songs, in those hero songs it's like all happy and cheerful.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Definately villain! I mean, the hero's song is always really pathetic and about lost love or about how something bad is going to happen. And most of the time they are trapped somewhere, boring! The villain's one is always funny and loud and about some evil plan, a lot better than soppy weirdness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom