• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villain convergence

The Zelda franchise adds to its rouges gallery with every game. Some villains are better than others and some even get more than one shot (like Vaati) but none get to share titles.

While it wouldn't be a new venture, would you like to see a Zelda title where new versions of old villains get to share a title to make things difficult for Link?

For example, would you like Vaati to team up with Onox or Veran and wreak havoc on Hyrule?

Would you like to see Yuga and Ghirahim tear things up?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd love to see the old twin hags return. Ganondorf teamed up with Twinrova would be great. Although in the same games before we have never seen them interact and actively work together apart from the oracle games where they revive beast ganon.
It would be good to see them as the masterminds behind a games plot. Onox would probably make a good minion for them as he bears the Gerudo symbol and appears to be some kind of iron knuckle, at least in human form. Ghirahim would be a natural servant of the Demon King as shown in Hyrule warriors, so why not have all five villains in one game?

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Didn't they sorta do that in two games already with Yuga and Ghirahim?? Although they were more servants to the Main boss of the game they were featured more frequently. I guess if you mean like a final battle with multiple bosses rather than one then this would get fairly interesting fairly fast because would Link get help like he does in twilight princess from Zelda?

hero_of_hearts

Come at me, broseidon
Yes I wanna see Vaati and Ganon on the same team. Two incredibly powerful wizards that Link can just barely conquer when they're alone. When all hope seems lost Impa can step in or maybe a rival of Link's claiming no one will kill Link but him. After the two team up and defeat the sorcerers you have a final bout with him. A Dark Link style battle where he can match your every move. No items should be allowed just a clean sword and sheild battle for dominance. Ending with both of them falling unconscious.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I'm all about vaati and ganon teaming up. I would like to see Vaati as an adult instead of his child like incarnation in Minish Cap. Vaati is one of the few villains outside of ganon that I actually care about. Most others seem forgettable. I would also like for them to make it clear that Vaati and ganon are together from the start, instead of the ol switcheroo like TP did. Vaati has so much potential as a villain, and would love too see a true console game chance for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom