• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 595!

Who are your favorite siblings in the series? (Part 3)

• Sale & Schule Donavitch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cucco Lady & Master Craftman's Son

• Tatl & Tael

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Zephos & Cyclos

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Tingle, Ankle & Knuckle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Iza, Hena & Coro

• Nyave & Nyeve

• Bronzi, Silva & Plats

• Mipha & Sidon

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Rauru & Mineru

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who are your favorite siblings in the series? (Part 2)

Third Place: Impa & Purah (10.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "The Gorman Brothers" & "Talo & Malo" (20.0% each)
First Place: Link & Aryll (50.0%)

I'm back! Wasn't able to post a poll last week, cause it was christmas so I was busy, but here we are on New Years Eve!
Last time the most prominent siblings were the ones to get votes, which is no surprise! But there are even more siblings to vote for this week!

This week's question: Who are your favorite siblings in the series? (Part 3)

Sale & Schule Donavitch
Cucco Lady & Master Craftman's Son
Tatl & Tael
Zephos & Cyclos
Tingle, Ankle & Knuckle
Iza, Hena & Coro
Nyave & Nyeve
Bronzi, Silva & Plats
Mipha & Sidon
Rauru & Mineru

This one was a little tougher for me…Tatl and Tael are a good pair, but don’t actually get to interact much. Mentioned before, but I do find Tingle’s slave labor implications silly. But I voted for Cyclos and Zephos despite shared problems…just something I find really goofy about one of them tormenting people with gigantic cyclones because someone effed with his monument, of whom we never find out who or why or how, doesn’t really matter.

Mipha is one such case where I feel the champions were lacking in much screen time at all to really build their characters up. If a few more of the memories had at least focused more on them than Zelda, maybe it would have gone some way to fleshing them out. As is, I don’t hate her and can understand where some like her, but she’s the sort of meek, quiet type I just find it hard to have any interest in.

Sidon, I liked better in TotK, helping him find the strength to move on from past grief and such, but I think a lot of that like is sort of independent of his relation to Mipha as brother and sister. Perhaps there’s more to be found in the Age of Calamity game I’ve yet to finish most of, though.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
A lot of people love Mipha and Sidon, and while I get it, I just don't see much sibling energy between them. Maybe it's because Mipha is so much older than Sidon is, but I just don't feel it.
I like Tatl and Tael much more as siblings, cause they really have that sibling energy between them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom