• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 586!

Which game has the best "Master Sword Draw" cutscene?

• ALttP

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • OoT

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • WW

• TP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SS

• ALBW

• HW

• BotW

• AoC

• TotK

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite apperance of Stalfos enemies? (Part 3)

Third Place: Draw between "Master Stalfos (LA)" & "Stalchampion (TFH)" (10.0% each)
Second Place: Stalfos (TP) (20.0%)
First Place: King Igos du Ikana (MM) (60.0%)

The King is dead, long live the King?

This week's question: Which game has the best "Master Sword Draw" cutscene?

ALttP
OoT
WW
TP
SS
ALBW
HW
BotW
AoC
TotK

I gotta say, most kinda got bland; you’ve seen one, you’ve essentially seen them all. I guess I gotta give TP some points for how funny it is to see the glitched human Wolf Link in speedruns.

But Tears of the Kingdom really knocked it out of the park for me, more in how it all got set up and the context behind it and everything. I never predicted it would be where it was. The only downside is I feel kind of sad for what it was stuck in…and a little grossed out by possible lice.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The latest one from TotK is so majestic and really unique and cool, but I just have to give the edge to OoT for me. It's just so iconic! It also helps that you get to see it every time you go back and fourth in time as well

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Initially I said OoT because just judging it itself it’s probably the best, but then I realized that the “power” behind it for lack of a better word starts to dwindle over the course of the game. WW has my second favorite, as it actually makes it feel like a big deal that Link got it as opposed to it just being “destiny.”

I will admit, I think BotW has my favorite version of the fanfare though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom