• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 581!

Which type of environment that wasn't in SS would you have liked to see in it?

• Snowy Area

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Field Area

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Undead/Haunted Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • City Area

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Swamp Area

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other Area

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Gohma is a recurring boss in the Zelda-series, which Gohma is your favorite?

Third Place: WW Gohma (20.0%)
Second Place: Marbled Gohma (26.7%)
First Place: OoT Gohma (40.0%)

The Parasitic Armored Arachnid from Ocarina of Time takes this one! But the new Marbled Gohma is not far behind!

This week's question: Which type of environment that wasn't in SS would you have liked to see in it?

Snowy Area
Field Area
Undead/Haunted Area
City Area
Swamp Area
Other Area

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Doesn’t the ancient cistern basement count as an undead area?

Anyway, a city area would have been nice in the sky, just to add some world building. As much as I like Skyloft I never got the impression that it would ever work as a functioning society by itself.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Doesn’t the ancient cistern basement count as an undead area?

Anyway, a city area would have been nice in the sky, just to add some world building. As much as I like Skyloft I never got the impression that it would ever work as a functioning society by itself.
I was thinking more overworld area. And the basement of the Ancient Cistern is way too small to count as that anyway.

Are you suggesting we need a "City in the Sky"? XD
It would have been nice to have seen a cameo from that place though, like maybe it could be something you'd be able to spot vaguely on the horizon in the background

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Im also gonna have to pick a snowy area on this one. City was tempting, but I don't feel it'd work well for a game as early in the timeline as SS (not that that stopped them from adding ancient technology and such, but I digress). I think a snow area would fit the feeling of the game very well and I'm curious to think about what sort of race they would've made for it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Im also gonna have to pick a snowy area on this one. City was tempting, but I don't feel it'd work well for a game as early in the timeline as SS (not that that stopped them from adding ancient technology and such, but I digress). I think a snow area would fit the feeling of the game very well and I'm curious to think about what sort of race they would've made for it.
We came this close to having a friendly race of Wolfos....

I’m a sucker for snowy areas in general considering just how often they go underutilized in gaming overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom