• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 580!

Gohma is a recurring boss in the Zelda-series, which Gohma is your favorite?

• TLoZ Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Gohma

• OoT Gohma

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • OoS Gohma

• WW Gohma

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • FSA Gohma

• Armogohma

• HW Gohma

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • LA Switch Gohma

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Marbled Gohma

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which is your favorite "2D" early-game shield?

Third Place: Shield (ST) (10.0%)
Second Place: Draw between "Small Shield (LA/OoS/OoA)" % "Wooden Shield (PH)" (20.0% each)
First Place: Fighter's Shield (ALttP) (50.0%)

I don't feel like it's very often that ALttP gets to win one of my polls, so congrats to the old SNES classic!

RETRO POLL! In poll 149 from may in 2015 I asked about your favorite apperance of good old Gohma! For some reason I didn't have the Hyrule Warriors version as an option (probably cause it was a spin-off) and we've also had an updated LA Gohma and a new Gohma since then! But I'm adding them all in now!

This week's question: Gohma is a recurring boss in the Zelda-series, which Gohma is your favorite?

TLoZ Gohma
LA Gohma
OoT Gohma
OoS Gohma
WW Gohma
FSA Gohma
Armogohma
HW Gohma
LA Switch Gohma
Marbled Gohma

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
WW Gohma because that was the first time I figured out how to use the dungeon item to fight the boss, was a super special feeling of realization.

I feel like Marbled Ghoma is the only decently fun and creative version. Love using Yunobo and that this Ghoma attacks in more active ways.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
After all this time I must still pick Gohma from OoT. What can I say? It was the first boss I ever fought in a Zelda game! I remember dying a few times and having a ton of trouble as a kid, then after I finally beat her I was shaking.
Now I can pretty much almost close my eyes and beat her in a few seconds XD

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
While I do love WW Gohma, I have some strong interest in OoT Gohma simply for her original artwork. I was very enamored with the shading & details of it as a kid & it inspired a lot of artwork, haha! Also... I was terrified of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom