• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 577!

Which Link is having the best sleep? (Part 1)

• ALttP Link

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • OoT Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MC Link

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • ST Link

• ALBW Link

• TotK Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What type of Zelda-game do you think we're getting next?

Third Place: New smaller mainline Zelda (15.4%)
Second Place: Re-release of an old Zelda (38.5%)
First Place: Remake/remaster of an old Zelda (46.2%)

I agree with that these results seem the most plausible, but I'm still hoping for a new, small Zelda-game

This week's question: Which Link is having the best sleep? (Part 1)

ALttP Link
OoT Link
MC Link
ST Link
ALBW Link
TotK Link

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
ST Link was sleeping while an old man told him a bedtime story. Can’t get much better than that.
not sure it was exactly the best sleep though, he wasn't in a bed, i am going to edge towards MC i think

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Oh, this is absolutely Minish Cap. I mean, let's think about it. OoT and ALBW are both having nightmares. OoT Link also happens to be sleeping on a wooden bed, similar situation to ST Link sleeping on the floor as stated before. ALttP Link is trying to sleep through a storm with a creepy voice whispering in his head asking for help. And Totk Link, he's both lying on a stone floor and was just subjected to impromptu arm surgery.
Minish Cap wins this for the comfortable bed, no scary dreams, and getting to wake up peacefully to wander around a festival with Zelda. That sounds like a great nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom