• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 574!

Who do you think is the best Chef in the series?

• Chef Bear

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Anju

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link's Grandma

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Coro

• Yeto

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Henya

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who is your favorite racial leader from Skyward Sword?

Third Place: Bucha (7.7%)
Second Place: Guld (15.4%)
First Place: Draw between "Gaepora" & "LD-301N Skipper" (38.5% each)

Poor Jellyf... The Parella really didn't get much time to shine in the game, and I doubt we'll ever see them again.

This week's question: Who do you think is the best Chef in the series? (Not including Link, as that would be the player)

Chef Bear
Anju
Link's Grandma
Coro
Yeto
Henya

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I don’t think Chef Bear is wearing a hairnet, so I think he’d be disqualified by the Kohilint health and safety department.

I’m pretty sure Anju’s grandmother would rather starve to death than eat her cooking, so probably not her.

The soup you get from Coro is literally called the “nasty soup.”

Yeto’s cooking isn’t bad, but it only restores 8 hearts at max.

We can’t really say much about Henya because she neither makes anything nor is there anything about her that implies relative skill in cooking.

I gotta go with Link’s Grandma. I don’t think any other chef can say their food is that effective per serving outside of maybe BotW Link himself.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'll go with grandma's soup. It not only restores your health and energy fully but also doubles your attack and you can also use it more than once. Plus she gives you a complete refill everytime it's empty :D

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I really, really wanted to vote for Yeto on this one. Despite his lack of a good food storage system (who keeps a pumpkin in a treasure chest) I thought his soup was neat and I appreciate that he let's you take however much you want. Unfortunately tho as stated before it doesn't actually refill that many hearts. That's why I picked Link's Grandma, because even though you get less her cooking had a much greater healing effect making her the better chef.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Much as I love Yeto and his soup, Link's grandma's is just better. Not only that, but she's prepared and has the supplies on hand, showing she has more foresight as a chef.

Is Henya the one in BotW that cooks rocks? I don’t recall. Either way, she may be a close second or third. Yeto is alright at it. But duping Grandma’s soup is the way to go.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Link's grandma is the only confirmed actual good chef out of these. We don't really know much about Chef Bear or Henya, Anju and Coro are both apparently horrible cooks and Yeto's soup doesn't get good until Link helps him with it

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Yeto's soup doesn't get good until Link helps him with it
well to be fair, Link only got the ingredients that Yeto told him to get. That would be like saying that your favorite restaurant isn’t what makes the food good, it’s the driver of the delivery truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom