• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 573!

Who is your favorite racial leader from Skyward Sword?

• Gaepora

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bucha

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Guld

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Jellyf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LD-301N Skipper

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Would you like to see the Lens of Truth return to the series?

Third Place: Don't Know (6.7%)
Second Place: Draw between "Yes! Exactly the way it was!" & "Maybe" (26.7% each)
First Place: Yes, but alter it's usage a bit (40.0%)

Quite mixed results this time, but no one said "No", so most people would like to see it return, either as it was, or with changes to it.

This week's question: Who is your favorite racial leader from Skyward Sword?

Gaepora
Bucha
Guld
Jellyf
LD-301N Skipper

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Skipper!!! He's my fav character from SS. His background is funny and cool to read and he has a boat. His attitude is cool. What's not to like about him? He is the best thing in SS.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I wish I liked Bucha but I just cannot…

This makes me realize how little I cared about the “leaders” of SS but Skipper has gotta be the best.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
The fact that I had to take a second to remember who 3 of these guys were is enough to disqualify them. As for the others, I think Gaepora is my favorite if only because of the lore connections to both the light sage and King of Hyrule. The fact that he’s the only major human character not named after a real life bird and is instead named after the sage who happens to take the form of an Owl is a nice way to tie him to the rest of the series.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really like the side quest with Guld and bringing him up into the sky to work at the Lumpy Pumpkin XD
That makes him my favorite ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom