• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 571!

What is your favorite elemental-attack to use in BotW/TotK?

• Fire

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Ice

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Electricity

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Wind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Would you like Capcom to take a shot at another Zelda-game?

Third Place: Don't care (5.6%)
Second Place: No (11.1%)
First Place: Yes (83.3%)

Wow! The opinion sure has turned since then! My guess to this is that if Capcom made a new Zelda-game, it'd probably be a bit closer to a traditional Zelda, and there are a lot of us that want to see that again.

This week's question: What is your favorite elemental-attack to use in BotW/TotK?

Fire
Ice
Electricity
Wind

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I like using ice to make groups easier to deal with. I glide in, bullet time, freeze a few, then start taking out a few of the weaker ones.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I mainly go with electric attacks. Stunning enemies just feels more efficient to me and I like it better than freezing them.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I use water more than any other between Sidon and splash fruit but otherwise I'm a fire fan. It does extra damage and destroys weapons although it does take a bit longer to destroy those weapons than I'd like. It also sets off da red barrels like in every 90's game worth its salt. Oh, and updrafts which get me out of danger and give me bullet-time bow shooties? Water > Fire > Electricity > Ice > Wind = Fact

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I like ice, because a lot of group encounters or ambushes can easily be instantly destroyed by freezing everything & pushing it into water. Assuming water is nearby. It really trivializes a lot of big groups, & ice seems to last for a weirdly long time in case you need to just freeze something big & catch a breather.

I use water more than any other between Sidon and splash fruit but otherwise I'm a fire fan. It does extra damage and destroys weapons although it does take a bit longer to destroy those weapons than I'd like. It also sets off da red barrels like in every 90's game worth its salt. Oh, and updrafts which get me out of danger and give me bullet-time bow shooties? Water > Fire > Electricity > Ice > Wind = Fact
I have been trying to find a way to use Sidon's ability and I don't understand its use. What does it do that makes it effective?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I have been trying to find a way to use Sidon's ability and I don't understand its use. What does it do that makes it effective?
Water Warrior, dude! Double the attack damage! Lol, I don't use Sidon often but splash fruit is useful often enough. I wanted to remind us that water is underrepresented in TotK too. Seriously though, water has a sweet animation when it enwettens you and water warrior weapons have a seriously sweet upgrade waiting in the wings for you.

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I prefer electricity, simply because it also makes the enemies drop all their shields and weapons. Well, not Lynels, but that's understandable. I think it'd looks weird if they tried to pick up their weapons, as they are too far from the ground. They'd had to lie down mid battle to pick up their stuff XD

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
i don't think i have any particular preference, i just use whatever i have on hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom