• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 570!

Would you like Capcom to take a shot at another Zelda-game?

• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • They've made Zelda games?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which is the best camera in the series?

Third Place: Draw between "The Pictograph Box (MM)" & "Picto Box/ Deluxe Picto Box (WW)" (13.3% each)
Second Place: Camera Rune (BotW) (20.0%)
First Place: Purah Pad Camera (TotK) (53.3%)

Seems like the newer the camera, the better!

RETRO POLL! The year was 2015, the poll was the 146th one. The question was if you'd like to see Capcom get a chance to do another Zelda-game! Back then, half the voters wasn't sure, and almost half said yes, except one person who voted no! 2 people that are still around commented in that old poll, and that's @Spiritual Mask Salesman & once again @AncientPoe

This week's question: Would you like Capcom to take a shot at another Zelda-game?

Yes
No
They've made Zelda games?
Don't care

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I would like to see them take the reigns of the next 2d Zelda game rather than it being a remake. Even if they don’t though I hope we get a new 2d Zelda sometime in the near future anyway. Whether it be for the switch or the next console Nintendo is gonna release.

I don’t see why not. I don’t think any one of theirs is bad. However, I will say I think Minish Cap was a step down from the Oracles, which is why I’m really holding out for remakes and wondering what’s taking so long for them to appear on NSO.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So back in the day I'm pretty sure I voted "Don't care"

Almost a decade later, my answer is no. Why is it a no from me? While Capcom probably could provide a more traditional Zelda game of some kind, I feel Capcom is already neglecting IPs that I'd rather see them focusing on than working on a new Zelda.

Mainly Okami, I want another Okami game desperately, and it seems like Platinum Games wants to work on one again too.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
eh, don't really care at all personally, i like the Capcom Zeldas, but i don't really have any real interest in seeing them make another one, but i wouldn't be opposed to it either

Cant remember what I voted for last time, but I'm going with 'yes' this time because that seems to be about the only way we'll get a regular Zelda title again. Don't get me wrong, Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom have been fun, but I'm very much ready for structured puzzles and linear progression again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom