• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 568!

Which is your favorite Level (set of 3 stages) in Four Swords Adventures?

• Whearabouts of the Wind

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Eastern Hyrule

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death Mountain

• Near the Fields

• The Dark World

• The Desert of Doubt

• Frozen Hyrule

• Realm of the Heavens

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite song from the original The Legend of Zelda?

Third Place: Death Mountain (15.4%)
Second Place: Overworld Main Theme (30.8%)
First Place: Opening Screen (38.5%)

The results from the last poll weren't really unexpected, but still a somewhat interesting spread of the votes!

This week's question: Which is your favorite Level (set of 3 stages) in Four Swords Adventures?

Whearabouts of the Wind
Eastern Hyrule
Death Mountain
Near the Fields
The Dark World
The Desert of Doubt
Frozen Hyrule
Realm of the Heavens

Ranking:
1. Desert of Doubt (Desert of Doubt/Desert Temple/Pyramid)
2. Eastern Hyrule (The Coast/Village of the Blue Maiden/Eastern Temple)
3. The Dark World (Lost Woods/Kakariko Village/Temple of Darkness)
4. Death Mountain (Death Mountain Foothills/The Mountain Path/Tower of Flames)
5. Realm of the Heavens (Realm of the Heavens/The Dark Cloud/Palace of Winds)
6. Whereabouts of the Wind (Lake Hylia/Cave of No Return/Hyrule Castle)
7. Frozen Hyrule (Frozen Hyrule/Temple of Ice/Tower of Winds)
8. Near the Fields (The Field/The Swamp/Infiltration of Hyrule Castle)

I’m going solely off of memory, probably having last played it in the same year it was released. I played it a ton for someone who had no one to play it with, but I feel I don’t recall much of it as well as others. Even so I know for the longest time there have been very few snow themed Zelda locales, so this one stood out to me a bit.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I do like most of them, but I feel like "Near the Fields" stands out a bit extra to me. The Swamp was probably the first stage where I got stuck the first time I played it, but I've learnt to appreciate it much more because of it being a bit more tricky

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Hey, a poll just for me! It's not actually the best in the game but The Whereabouts of the Wind is what started the game and so holds a special place in my heart. I remember having pre-ordered this game through Nintendo Power and getting a shirt and walkthrough with it and booting it up. Just learning the formations for the first time, picking up my first items, that first mass battle with soldiers, the familiar yet fresh music, it was all so good. Near the Fields is likely technically the best area although Eastern Hyrule and Realm of the Heavens have their high points. Village of the Blue Maiden is my most love/hate-y moment in the entire series. It's so unique and completely devoid of combat with great music but it's incredibly frustrating too, especially with four players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom