• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 558!

Which of Link's new abilities from TotK are you looking forward to the most?

• Recall

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Fuse

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Ultrahand

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Ascend

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Who is you favorite Blacksmith in the series?

Third Place: Biggoron & Medigoron (OoT) (14.3%)
Second Place: Draw between "Link's Grandfather (MC)" & "Hyrulean Blacksmith (ALBW)" (21.4% each)
First Place: Zubora & Gabora (MM) (35.7%)

Fairly centralized results, with Zaus being the only character on the list that got voted for, but didn't make it into the top 3. BUT! I missed 2 blacksmiths in my poll! I forgot they existed, so they weren't included... Honorable mention to Rohan and Melari!

This week's question: Which of Link's new abilities from TotK are you looking forward to the most?

Recall
Fuse
Ultrahand
Ascend

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Fuse and ultra hand are obviously going to have the most application but I'm voting ascend because I'm really hoping it's not as boring as it looks. Like if they let me get up underneath Calamity Ganon and dive upward through him and rip out his black little heart on the way out.

Going with fuse because of all the potential wacky combinations we can potentially make. It piques my scientific curiosity.
I WILL attempt to fuse every fuse-able item in this game, so help me Nayru!

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Going with fuse because of all the potential wacky combinations we can potentially make. It piques my scientific curiosity.
I WILL attempt to fuse every fuse-able item in this game, so help me Nayru!
Well of course doing so will be required for 100% completion so if you don't bring one of every type of stick into the jellyblight Ganon boss battle you can't get 100% forever

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I had to pick ultrahand because it has the potential to be the most chaotic and broken ability ever. How about we attach 20 fans to the bottom of a platform and see how fast we can really fly? I mean you can already tell its something fans kinda want from the whole flying-minecart thing in botw. There's just so many possible applications it makes me excited.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I think Fuse seems the most fun in a short-term span, but I've got the feeling it'll get normalized fairly quickly. But the things you'll be able to do with Recall seems so fun to me! We've already seen Link use it to roll a boulder back up a mountain in one of the trailers, so I feel it has a ton of potential!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom