• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 557!

Who is you favorite Blacksmith in the series?

• The Dwarven Swordsmiths (ALttP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biggoron & Medigoron (OoT)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Zubora & Gabora (MM)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Subrosian Smiths (OoS)

• Link's Grandfather (MC)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Zauz (PH)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hyrulean Blacksmith (ALBW)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Lorulean Blacksmith (ALBW)

• Cedro (AoC)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which "starting area" do you like the music best from? (Part 2)

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Skyloft (SS) (21.4%)
First Place: Clock Town (MM) (78.6%)

It could have been a clean sweep by Clock Town, but 3 people prefered Skyloft over it. None of the other options got any votes at all...

This week's question: Who is you favorite Blacksmith in the series?

The Dwarven Swordsmiths (ALttP)
Biggoron & Medigoron (OoT)
Zubora & Gabora (MM)
Subrosian Smiths (OoS)
Link's Grandfather (MC)
Zauz (PH)
Hyrulean Blacksmith (ALBW)
Lorulean Blacksmith (ALBW)
Cedro (AoC)

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
going with the MM duo, stand out the most to me, but Biggoron and Medigoron are pretty close as well

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
While I can't say much for their wait times I think I like Zubora and Gabora the best. They've got good personalities. They take good care of their plants. They just seem like very reliable blacksmiths and the sword they make is arguably one of the coolest in the series.

I would have voted for Rohan, but Zauz is the last survivor of the ancient Cobble people so I'm voting for him.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Because of his centrality to the story and my love for the little folk, I vote Melari (I had to look him up to remember his name). Seriously, this pint-sized alloy pounder forged the White sword which became the Four Sword, arguably the most powerful blade in the series! It's been a while since I played through The Minish Cap but Melari is the first blacksmith who comes to mind.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
O
Because of his centrality to the story and my love for the little folk, I vote Melari (I had to look him up to remember his name). Seriously, this pint-sized alloy pounder forged the White sword which became the Four Sword, arguably the most powerful blade in the series! It's been a while since I played through The Minish Cap but Melari is the first blacksmith who comes to mind.
Oh my god! I forgot him too! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom