• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 535!

Which design of the Piece of Heart do you like the most?

• ALttP Piece of Heart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA/OoS/OoA Piece of Heart

• OoT/MM Piece of Heart

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • WW Piece of Heart

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • MC Piece of Heart

• TP Piece of Heart

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • SS Piece of Heart

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ALBW Piece of Heart

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Old Man Quote from the original TLoZ? (Part 2)

Third Place: Draw between ""Secret power is said to be in the arrow."" & ""Aim at the eyes of Gohma."" (11.1% each)
Second Place: Draw between ""Master using it and you can have this."" & ""Show this to the old woman."" (22.2% each)
First Place: "Pay me for the door repair charge." (33.3%)

Much more mixed results from this poll compared to last week. I suppose not having the most famous quote of the series in the mix makes it a bit more of an even playing field.

This week's question: Which design of the Piece of Heart do you like the most?

ALttP Piece of Heart
LA/OoS/OoA Piece of Heart
OoT/MM Piece of Heart
WW Piece of Heart
MC Piece of Heart
TP Piece of Heart
SS Piece of Heart
ALBW Piece of Heart

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
This honestly seems like its just a matter of what your favorite art style is, as apart from TP, SS, and maybe LttP, they all pretty much have the same design.

I guess I like the basic ones the most, TP and SSs seem a little too over-designed. TPs has this weird melted ice cream-looking border to it, and SSs seems really veiny for lack of a better word.

If I had to chose a favorite based on art style, I’d probably go with the N64 ones for their simple crystal-like texture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom