• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 195!

Would you like a spin-off where you play as Shiek during the 7 years where Link is asleep in OOT?

• YES, Great idea!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yea, it sounds decent

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No, but I would get it anyway

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No, I don't like the idea

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: If Link were to gain the ability to transform in the next Zelda-game, what would you like him to be able to transform into?

Third Place: Nothing (0.0%)
Second Place: A completely new transformation (36.4%)
First Place: No transformations (63.6%)

This week's question: Would you like a spin-off game where you play as Shiek (Zelda) during the 7 years where Link is asleep in OOT?

YES, Great idea!
Yea, it sounds decent
Maybe
No, but I would get it anyway
No, I don't like the idea
Don't know

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah, it sounds decent. I know in the Manga Shiek was under the guise of Ganons servant but secretly worked against him. It could be interesting to see that sort of thing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There should be an "eh" option, because that's how I feel. It's not something I'd support, but I'd probably play it if it were made.

Honestly, that's something that's better kept as mere lore for now. It would ruin the mystery of his (her) character, which is what makes Sheik so awesome.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just picked “Maybe” I'm not sure if it'd be interesting because what exactly would you do in the game? I don't think Sheik was running around as some vigilante or anything during the 7 years. I always thought it was just a time were Zelda was laying low and training.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
If there were to be a spin-off, this is the type of game that such a spin-off should be. In other words, this is exactly what a spin-off based on a huge franchise should be.

I think actually it would be a very interesting idea to look at things that are happening outside the main story, dominated by Link and Zelda. A behind-the-scenes look, so to speak. They would be able to try new ideas that they may not want to use for the main series, and it would be a testing ground of sorts for different gameplay mechanics. It would also give them a chance to clean up the timeline mess.

Of course, this is all depending on what the game is actually like, but the idea is solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom