• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 193!

Will you watch Game Grumps play Ocarina of Time?

• Yes! As soon as an episode is uploaded, I'm there!

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yea, but I will wait until the whole series is done so I can binge-watch it.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Nope, not interested. I hate Let's Plays!

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: Are you enjoying Twilight Princess HD so far?

Third Place: Haven't played enough yet to say (5.9%)
Second Place: Draw between "Yes! And it's better than the original!" and "Not planning on getting the game at all" (29.4% each)
First Place: Haven't gotten the game yet (35.3%)

This week's question: Game Grumps started to Let's Play Ocarina of Time this week (Dan has never played or seen it before). Will you watch this series?

Yes! As soon as an episode is uploaded, I'm there!
Yea, but I will wait until the whole series is done so I can binge-watch it.
Maybe
Probably not
Nope, not interested. I hate Let's Plays!

I might. OOT is really not a game I like watching long plays of. OOT to me is a dead horse that's been flogged enough. Us oldies have played OOT to death over the decades. But the game grumps are pretty funny. So I might watch some of it if I have the time.

HEY KIDS, watch us pretend to scream at a video game like 50 other people have already done!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Definitely. I watch Game Grumps often, I think they are pretty funny. And so far, there OoT series has been great. Honestly, I want to see Arin somewhat respond to and defend his opinion of OoT. I mean, there was a lot of backlash from his sequelitis video. Curious to see where the series takes them.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
There isn't an option I like. I do enjoy LPs, but I happen to think GG are morons and are not funny, so I will not be watching them do anything, ever. I've watched some OoT LPs, in particular one speed run, but OoT is just one of those games that has been done a lot. If it's part of an All-Zelda LP Collection, or something, then of course it has to be done.

Either way, I really just don't like GG, so no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom