• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 114!

Which version of OOT was your first one?

• Original N64 Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Updated N64 Version

• Gamecube Version

• Collectors Edition Version

• Virtual Console Version

• 3DS-Version

• I've Never Owned OOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:

Question: Is there any character that you want to add to Hyrule Warriors?

Third Place: Draw between "Yes! A character from OOT!", "Yes! A character from WW!", "Yes! A character from PH!" and "Nope" (5.56% each)
Second Place: Draw Between "Yes! A character from ALttP!" and "Yes! A character from TP!" (16.67% each)
First Place: Draw Between "Yes! A character from MM!" and "Yes! A character from SS!" (22.22% each)

This week's question: Which version of OOT was you first one?

Original N64 Version
Updated N64 Version
Gamecube Version
Collectors Edition Version
Virtual Console Version
3DS-Version
I've Never Owned OOT

My brother had the original. I remember because I clearly remember the Fire Temple music.

I have the updated N64 version now.

I do not have a 3DS, but I have considered getting one eventually. If I do, I will probably pick up OoT 3D but honestly I am in no rush. The N64 version by itself is a master piece so I don't feel I am missing out. If anything, I just want to 3D version for the MQ mode. I never played the original MQ.

The first one I played, as far as I'm aware, was the GCN version. The first one I owned, on the other hand, was the 3DS version.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I had to play the 3DS version first. I came a bit too late in the generations to enjoy the N64 and all of its glory. I had a GameCube, but had never heard of Zelda at the time. When I bought a Wii, I had no way of purchasing games from the Wii Shop. It took me until the 3DS remake to enjoy Ocarina of Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom