• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Video Walkthroughs

I have been coming to this site for years, and I was wondering why some games do not have video walkthroughs. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the walkthroughs zeldadungeon has made, with the thorough commentary, performed by either Caleb Simpson or Mases Hagopian, and the not speeding through dialogue so that those of us watching can at least pause long enough to read it for ourselves. I watch the walkthroughs for entertainment value more than the actual need for help in the games, and I am sure that many others on this site do the same. I even have a tendency to pop popcorn so I can sit back and watch like it's a movie. So, the following games do not have video walkthroughs, and they very much need to have them. A Link to the Past, both Oracle games, Wind Waker (this one had one before, but they took it off for some reason), the Four Sword games, The Minish Cap, and Phantom Hourglass (it makes no sense to me that Spirit Tracks has one and Hourglass does not). Can someone please explain this to me?

I do not have any answers for you :( but i do second your question! As a younger kid watching these walkthroughs made me love Zelda. It made me feel like i got to play a game i knew i would never own. I would sign a petition to encourage the others to be finished. I would gladly offer support for that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom