• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Games and Sexism (Or perverts)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sex is normal, sex is great. Boobs are amazing and dicks too. Seeing two people having sex is as normal as butter on toast. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

The title: Video Games and Sexism. That sounds like a reasonable topic but after reading the babble of what comes underneath, yet again I find myself actually not knowing what you want us to talk about.

You're kind of like God and Jesus in a way. The book they wrote can be confusing and ambiguous as well and just like with the Bible even after thousands of years with scholars dedicating their lives studying it, a consensus on the true meaning will never be reached.
lol this.

Also, Leisure Suit Larry 7 was an amazing game, great humor. Apparently a huge portion of LL sales were women.

Reactions: Dio

Lanky Kong

borf
Leisure suit larry was actually a hilarious game. You had to answer questions in a quiz to make sure you were old enough to play:
Screen Shot 2016-12-16 at 10.58.49 PM.png
I'm sure the creators were very self aware, and didn't legitimately have sexist views. Sexism is a real issue, but you're looking and the wrong form of media.

Krabby patty krabby patty lift ya tail and call me yiffy daddy

I heartily disagree, people do get shamed for being pervs. In fact, it's kind of illegal to be one, what with sexual harassment laws and whatnot.
It's not fully illegal to falsely call someone a perv. The accuser wins by destroying the other innocent person's reuptation. Deformation laws are piss weak and never deliver justice. Also unjustly shattered reputations sometimes can not be repaired.

Feverish

Source of stink
It's not fully illegal to falsely call someone a perv. The accuser wins by destroying the other innocent person's reuptation. Deformation laws are piss weak and never deliver justice. Also unjustly shattered reputations sometimes can not be repaired.
Some guys use cameras or other methods to look up girl's skirts, which is perverted, sexual harassment, illegal, and a justly shattered reputation. I'm not sure what you were getting from my post

Some guys use cameras or other methods to look up girl's skirts, which is perverted, sexual harassment, illegal, and a justly shattered reputation. I'm not sure what you were getting from my post
I was just saying that not everyone accused of this is actually guilty. As you correctly say the guilty ones should be punished. But the innocent ones have a tough time clearing their names.

Bas

Best dude
I know it can hurt, but "glorifying" sex or perversion as you put it is normal. It's in our nature pretty much.

If you muster up the courage to be in a truly content open relationship you will know. I couldn't do it for long tbh, but it felt more carefree.
Rigid relationships are good when you've got that **** out of your system and want to eventually raise a child together.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Theres nothing wrong with being a pervert; the problem is acting out your perverted beliefs and thoughts. If you want to blend well in society then you gotta play by societys rules. Your call bussy. But if you want to play video games and look negatively at womens then thags on you. Dont be surprised when you get the disapproval of everyone around you. Society is not like your animes and your video games. Thats the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom