• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Uzaou's Journey! Ch. 1 The Beggining

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
This is a short story I wrote at school for a project... So why not put it on ZD forums!

One day, Uzaou, a mild mannered, teen who loves anime, was watching his favorite anime, Azio crisis.
While watching on the edge of his seat, Uzaou got a text, so he paused the show and picked up his phone, it said "TEXT FROM Anonymous"
Uzaou said "Who's this? And checked it. It brought him to a poll page, the poll was, "Do you want to go on an epic quest?" Uzaou thought, "I'm not really into all that geeky stuff, but hey, why not? It might even be a majority of votes!" so he tapped "YES". He then heard the TV and said "ugh, why'd it un-pause!?" Right when he walked into the living room, his eyes flashed!
He then was at a very unfamiliar place. "The architecture in this place is amazing!" He thought. Uzaou then heard a voice scream "HELP" !he looked behind him and froze with shock! A skeletal beast was torturing a young girl! Uzaou, being the gentlemen he is, picked up a stick and tried to hit the skeletal beast. It did not even feel the stick, but heard Uzaou yell when he hit, so it turned around. The beast said in a eerie voice, "WHY DO YOU TRY TO HARM ME! Uzaou said, " I-I-I-I was t-t-tring to d-d-defend her." and secretly gestured the girl to run. She did. The beast said "WELL YOU WILL PAY WITH YOU'RE BLOOD, UNLESS YOU DROP THE STICK AND LEAVE...NOW!"
So Uzoau dropped the stick and ran in the direction the girl did, as fast as he could, until he arrived at a building called " Zilia's inn" So he entered. He asked a person "Where am I?" the person said, "Didn't you read the sign?" Uzaou responded' "Yes, but what country am I in?" the person said, "Well we're in Srilia, don't you know?" "No, I don't remember anything..." "! You must have amnesia! My name's Lelis, I'm the nurse of this inn. I'll take you in.".

That's all I wrote for the first chapter of the book I made, Uzaou's Journey!
I'll put more on here, eventually :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom