• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Using Goddess Walls in Hero Mode

I have been trying to get fairies from the goddess walls in hero mode. When I draw the triforce, all I get are hearts. There is no way my triangles look like a heart. Is this something you can't get in Hero mode?
thanks!
susan

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It might be because you aren't drawing the Triforce properly. I know that when I don't draw rupees properly, hearts will occasionally pop out even if the failed drawing of a rupee doesn't resemble a heart. The Goddess Walls probably default to hearts if you don't draw a symbol it recognizes. So it could just be that you aren't drawing the Triforce properly.

How are you drawing your triforces? Try drawing in the following pattern:
GW_Triforce.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I usually forget to use Goddess Walls, so therefor, I am not overly sure about the drawing and how it is interpreted.

The few times I have actually used Goddess Walls, it barely ever gave me what I was wanting. I drew an arrow, and it gave me rupees. I drew a heart, and it gave me bombs. :/

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Goddess Walls...? TF are those?

Anyway, you should be able to get fairies; I've seen several players get fairies in their runs of HM. The game just has a crazy way of detecting what item it grants you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom