• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Unnamed Utau Story Sign Ups

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
How many more sign ups will I do. Anyway, some people on ZD have heard of Utaus and Vocaloids. Utau is a vocaloid that is fanmade and has a voicebank that is recorded and made in the program UTAU. Vocaloid is a real synthesizer signer provided by famous singers(Ex:Asami Shimoda the voice provider of the Kagamines)You can buy their voicebanks online, if you get one of them, you have to install the program VOCALOID(which I'm planning to install once I get the Kagamines' Append voicebanks). Anywho...on with the story sign up stuff.

Info: Everyone in the Utau world was doing perfect, until someone hacked into the main system which has every utau's files, and placed a virus inside of the files. If one of the utau has the virus the utau would turn into a horrible looking utau feeding off the virus to others. It's up to the utau's who aren't effected, to find a diagnose to save everyone. Will they succeed or will this virus feed on the rest of the utau's and then feed on the Vocaloids.

Lol, also I won't have every Utau. There's so many,so I'm going to use the ones I know and yours. Oh one of things on the sign up, origin to be exact. I don't mind anything. Most of the Vocaloids/Utaus are Japanese and English. Korea(SeeU),Spain(Bruno and Clara) ,and China(Unknown) are one of the new Vocaloids in the Vocaloid3 engine. I would mostly prefer Japan or England.

Template
Name:
Age(11-19):
Origin(Japan,England,Korea,Spain,China,etc):
Appearance:
Genre(Pop,jazz,dance,etc):
Character Item(optional):
Personality:
Other:

I'm actually going to use my Utau in this one:
Name: Ashie
Origin:Japan
Appearance:a Yellow and Grey outfit
utau_ashie__sketch__by_goddessofwisdomwater-d4kr19p.png
for now it's that but I'm actually drawing her. Katelynn drew this for me on DeviantART.
Genre:Electro-pop
Character Item: iPod touch
Personality:Cheerful,courageous,generous
Other: Likes to sing duets with her friends

Skunk

Floof
Name: Terra
Origin:England
Appearance:Purple and green outfit
Genre:Pop
Character item:Key
Personality:upbeat, forgetful, tired