• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Underrated music in LOZ!

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
A lot of my favorite music is actually from the classics. I hate Zelda 2 with a passion, but I can't deny the score is marvelous. Plus just the original music in LoZ, I live listening to just to find what incredible things can be done under the constraints of an 8 bit digital input. The original dungeon theme is among my favorites, and the strange little tune you played on the flute had a very clever appearance in Ocarina of Time's title theme.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Hey guys! :)
so I decided to make a thread, and as Im pretty sure there's probably somebody out there that made a thread about favorite music by now.. and best music.... rather than going there, Im gonna keep it towards the more unknown musicgems in the lozseries,

Everybody knows Song of Time, Zeldas lullaby... just generally the newer melodies that zelda represent or people heard in older games.... some have been reused a couple of times throughout the years! and while we all love them, we also know that there are some really special songs that many fans dont know of, maybe cause, they havent played the game with those hidden gems in it...?

Basically, that is what this thread is about:
What is the most underrated song in the zelda games? underrated as in just not known.... or underrated as nobody aside of you seems to like it perhaps? :)

one of my personal faves is, Nayrus song from TLOZ OOA!
its beautiful and breathtaking... and alot of people dont know this masterpiece! ~ <3

Probably those random songs you hear in the dungeons specifically pretty much all the snow ones apart from the one in Twilight Princess.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger

I have no idea if that will link but I'll try it. The Ballad of the Wind Fish is beautiful and nostalgic to me. I mean, maybe its not entirely underrated as it made it into Majora's Mask (kind of?) but it's not one that makes it into every game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom