• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Two Separate Walkthroughs Per Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owner828

I'm not the muffin man!
In most of the walkthroughs I've seen on this sight, they have been 100% walkthroughs. What is annoying, is when your not walking through the game with the site, and just need some help with a game, and the side quests make you search for what you need to find even longer. What I was thinking, is that maybe there could be two walkthroughs for each game, one being 100%, the other being just the basic get into the temple, get out. This has it's pros and cons, pros being that people just needing help won't have to search through side quests to find what they nee :Pd. The cons would be that the writers will have to write two separate walkthroughs, taking up more of their time:suspicious:. This was just an idea I had, and I though I'd get it out here.

Well in the walk throughs in this website it will usually just pull all the extras to the side (for example like gold skullatas will be shown how to get on the side in its own text box)So you don't need the a second walk through.You don't have to pay attention to all the extras just skip to where you need to go.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
There should be no need considering that you can just skip the parts you don't need to use. It is all divided into sections, so there shouldn't be any trouble; simply move onto the next paragraph or click the specific section.

I'm not seeing a lot of room for discussion on this, so I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom