• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"One of your kind, him," Visola points at Robin, "threatened Alwin without warning or provocation!"

"Ugh. Whatever. You shouldn't have seemed so dark and ominous! Besides, he couldn't have hurt you!" Aspira snapped angrily at the Zora.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Sorry", said Rauro. "Robin can be an idiot at times. We mean you no further harm, can we please just leave you in peace? If you are worried about us harming you, this would solve your problems."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"How were we dark and ominous? We just came into town and he theatened him!" Visola stands, then sighs at Rauro's words. "I don't know."

Aspira tries to calm down. "I don't know. Look, I'm sorry that he threatened you. He's not very good at meeting strangers."

"More like yelled at his sister for picking up a stranger. Look, you don't even want us here. Can we just go?"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Two people with a hot tempor." Roat mutter to himself.

"Both of you calm down. Your group seems to not meen us any harm," he said gesturing at Aspira, "and we don't meen any to you."

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Yeah, he holds everyone new he meets at swordpoint Rauro rolled his eyes at the way Aspira phrased that. "Thank you," he said. "May we please leave now?"

((And where the heck is 27Hooray?!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom