• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
"Goodnight man." He said to Rengo, pretending to go to sleep himself. A small amount of time later, he walked over to Rauro, shaking him. "Come on man, let's see Kakariko at night!" He whispered loudly to his friend.

Aspira couldn't fall asleep. She just couldn't. she tried for hours, but she couldn't go to sleep. It probably had something to do with the fact that at night, it was silent, but in the forest it was always alive, always moving. Aspira had grown used to the forest's night noises, and the silent-ness was really strange to her. It probably also had to do with the fact that the bed was softer than the forest floor. After a while Aspira gave up trying to go to sleep, and silently climbed out of bed and went outside. She sat in front of the inn, and just stared at the town.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro got up and stretched. Then he grinned a little evilly. "Sounds like fun," he said, and followed his friend out of the inn, making sure not to wake anyone.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin walked into town, "Think we should find a place to stay for the night? I don't need sleep that much, but I doubt our contact will want to meet in the middle of the night."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"I'm sure no one would mind us setting up a camp on the edge of the town as long as we don't block the walk way." He said looking around for lights in the buildings.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin thought he heard something, so he stopped and grabbed Rauro. "Someone's here" he whispered. He looked around, walking around a corner. He saw Aspira trying to hide. "Hey, you!" He said to her in a hushed voice, "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He grinned

Aspira figured it'd be the boys coming outside, which is why she was trying to hide. To catch them by surprise. "I could ask you the same question, Robin." Aspira says casually, as she stepped out from behind the plant she was attempting to hide behind. "I mean, I got an excuse. What's yours?" Okay, So I don't actually have an excuse but I'll just hope they don't ask... Aspira thought.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"We heard something and came to investigate. Turns out it was you. Sneaking off or something? What is your excuse?" he asked, an eyebrow raised. So what if that's what we were gonna do! She couldn't know that yet!

Aspira turned to Rauro with a skeptical look, "Why would I come with you all this way, just to turn around and walk off? And even IF I made a noise coming out here, don't you think your sister Midna would hear it first? After all, we're right under her room." Aspira pointed up to her room window. "You're really out here because of an imaginary noise that you both heard and woke up from? Not because you wanted to tour Kakariko at night? I mean that would be the more like something you guys would do..." Aspira said.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro frowned. Are we really that predictable? "Fine, you got us. And I guess you can come along if you like, but you better not tell Midna about any of this!"

((27 where aaaaaaare yooooooooou??))

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((sorry guys, moving takes up time. I was travelling for two days and am living in a hotel now))

Robin simply nodded, arms folded, looking between the two. He held out his hand to her, a big smile on his face. "So you coming or nah?" He asked, looking into her eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom