• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Roleplay

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Um...Fierce? It's was your fault it died out.... I was planning on just me and link sis... But if you promise to actually go on this time...))

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
"No... it's just you have to tell me when you go up there! Half of the time i don't even know where you go anymore or even are!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Lilah, I'm not a kid anymore!" But he jumps down and ges to his sister. "Happy? Besides, I think I saw Uli's cradle... A monkey has it, I believe."

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Lilah and climbs onto the platform and summons the hawk and tells it to get the basket from the monkey. The hawk does everything that Lilah told it to and in no time the basket was in Lilah's hands.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Let's go." Link says, a coy smile playing across his face. "Maybe we'll be rewarded... I have one question: Why doesn't Rusl like you? He never hasm and I've been wondering why." ((He doesn't in my story))

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
"I don't know I always try to inpress him but when ever I do that he will say I need work and if it is a move that you don't know he will teach it to you and make you better at the move then I am." Lilah said with a voice that sounded like she was sad and upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom