• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Roleplay

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Lilah shakes her head and rolls her eyes and walks past Link and over to where there house is and gets Elycia."Hi girl! Miss me?" Elycia nods and Lilah gets on and rides down the path.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Link stores his in the house, but runs into Rusl. "Hey..." "I dropped it off in your house. Good as new." Link smiles and nods. "Thank you!" He quickly climbs into the house, soon returning with his wooden sword. "All right!"

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Lilah gets to Ordan Spring jumps off Elycia near a grass patch and sits down against the wall and starts to lose herself in thought."I wish I had a real friend."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"You do, Lilah." Link says, trotting up on Epona, sword on his back. "Colin really admires you... even if it doesn't seem like it. I catch him stealing glnaces at you when you aren't looking... the same thing I do for Ilia." His ears turn red again.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Nah, she knows... the whole village does! You should hear Sera... she tells Beth we'll be married soon! It's crazy... Yeah, you have Beth and Ilia."

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
"Why would I tell you!?" Lilah pushes Link off of her and she gets up before he does and jumps onto Elycia and rides farther down the path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom