• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Hero/Dark Sage?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I have no clue weather this should be in furuter zelda, os mysteries of Zelda.

I heard rumors of the next LoZ game. They are called Twilight hero, and Darck sage. They both look great.I am going to go to youtube right now and find some previews for you guys. Just tell me if you have heard of any of thes and if any of them look goo.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, a lot of rumors are not the greatest. My friend, everyday (He started on the worse game to start the series on: Twilight Princess) tells me stuff that wouldn't happen in Zelda that he believes would happen.

Kazumi

chagy
Hmmmm, Dark Sage is a fan made game and I'm guessing Twilight Hero is fan made of just a rumor, or just a pic or video that someone made.

Yeah, a lot of rumors are not the greatest. My friend, everyday (He started on the worse game to start the series on: Twilight Princess) tells me stuff that wouldn't happen in Zelda that he believes would happen.

I have one of those friends to! :P

It seems like there are constantly rumours about one thing or another in the Zelda Universe. And as Petman said, usually they aren't the greatest.

I personally don't really care about the rumours, seeing as they're almost always false, then again, that's sort of what a rumour is.
Nonetheless, they can be intriguing.
Also, like Hylian Princess said, it's likely only something a fan made and was misinterpreted or something.

A

Aerostella

(He started on the worse game to start the series on: Twilight Princess)
I disagree. Twilight Princess was not only my first Zelda game, but the first video game that I ever owned. And now 3 short years later, I've beaten all but five of the Zelda game. So either he's the exception, I am, or you're not basing your gerneralization on enough cases.

On topic: I am positive it's just a rumor. I refuse to believe any rumors unless they come straight from Miyamoto/Aunoma/Nintendo themselves. I've heard rumors that the next Zelda game is going to have voice actors for every character including for Link, but I highly doubt that. As a rule of thumb, the Japanese get information about new video games (especially Zelda) faster than America, since that's where the company is based. If there's nothing about it in Japan, then it's most likely not true.

Kazumi

chagy
I've seen that video on many sites and I believe its just a video someone made. It will never be made. If it is its only another fan game. But that video is a couple years old and it is not being made, and is not a real Zelda game.:dry:

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The most common thing when browsing the youtube for anything concerning new Zelda titles is being Rick Rolled, so, don't be dumb, until anything has been officially confirmed..youtube has a of poop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom